The Sport Of Trading July 21, 2017 12:06
The Sport of Trading
Trading, a sport?
- It’s competitive. For every winner, there is a loser.
- It takes skill honed by hours and hours of practice.
- It requires MUCH more time working at it than the actual time competing (trading)
- It requires experience, conditioning, and study of your opponent’s weaknesses
- It requires a strong game plan.
- You only need a small edge to win big
You can buy the best sports equipment (trading system/indicators) and hire the best coach to tell you exactly what to do and how to do it, but does that make you qualified to become a professional? Does understanding what you are supposed to do make you capable of actually doing it?
Knowledge is good but experience is key to getting good at anything. Especially anything worth doing for income or as a profession. But experience can take so long, right? Who’s got time for that? There’s got to be a better way. Well, be prepared for good and bad news. We'll cover all of these topics on:
Tuesday, July 25th
4:30PM Eastern US
Can't make it?
We know you're busy. Register anyway. We hope you're able to attend, but sometimes life happens. We'll send out the replay and other important info to all registrants.
Are you a Gmail user and cannot find our emails? Check your promotions tab! Click here to learn more.