Trading as a Business December 13, 2017 10:05
Trading As a Business
Waiting to learn to trade before taking it seriously as an immediate income generator is like new parents waiting to have kids until they can afford it. It usually won't just "happen" so sometimes you just have to figure it out as you go along.
If you wait until you have trading figured out before you start taking it seriously, you may never get there. BUT, if you approach it as if you just invested in and started a new business that MUST survive, suddenly you start approaching trading with an entirely different mindset. You find yourself doing whatever it takes for your business not only to survive, but to thrive (ask any small business owner about this).
Also, we'll cover the following:
- Stop trying to build your trading knowledge on faulty assumptions about trading
- Work like a small business owner to be successfulWork like a small business owner to be successful
- Stop counting money while you are trading
- Learn the "Golden C's" of trading
- Have a transition plan from your old job to running your trading business full time
This is an extended Part 4 of our 3 part series on trading like a business that we held for VIPs and guests. We will pulling it all together in this webinar.
Wednesday, December 13th
4:30PM Eastern US
Can't make it?
We know you're busy. Register anyway. We hope you're able to attend, but sometimes life happens. We'll send out the replay and other important info to all registrants.
Are you a Gmail user and cannot find our emails? Check your promotions tab! Click here to learn more.