The Trade Room hours: Monday - Friday 9:00am - 12 noon Eastern Time
(except holidays and the week between Christmas and New Years).
Moderators come onto the mic at 9:30am.
We trade the futures markets: Gold (GC), WTI Sweet Crude Oil (CL), Euro FX (6E), Dow E-minis (YM), S&P 500 E-minis (ES)
The atmosphere is light and fun with no pressure. New members are welcomed like family and can participate at whatever level they feel comfortable. Many would prefer to observe quietly while others would like to ask many questions. We encourage you to be comfortable and more importantly, be yourself. We do not allow egos to intrude on our trading or relationships. You will immediately notice that this is not one of those trading rooms where nobody ever loses and you are the only one that does not understand. We all trade, win, and lose together. No smoke and mirror entries or exits, or impossible fills.
- Each day you come to the trial trade room, log onto our website at theintentionaltrader.com and click on the “Chat with us” button to obtain the password for today’s session. Please be prepared to offer your email address for confirmation. Our staff will be online and able to help you get logged into the trial trade room area.
- Log in using your real first name and last name initial (not a handle or nickname) prefixed by “V-” to signify that you are a visitor. This will help the moderators know who you are and possibly provide more detailed information about what he is doing if he knows you’re in the room. Example: V-ConnerP (he might be nicer to you since you’re a visitor 😉)
- Do not post trades or trade results that are not Bunt Trades
- Before asking basic questions, make sure that the answer is not already on the quick start guide. If you do ask and it’s in the Quick Start Guide, it is likely the moderator will direct you to the guide rather than answer your question.
- Watch for private chat invitation. Unanswered private chat invitations will eventually exit you from the room to make room for other people wanting to take a trial of the trade room.